Why you need insurance for your food trailer
If you own a mobile food business like a food truck, food trailer, or concession trailer, you need general liability insurance.
Wondering why it’s so important?
- Even if you win a lawsuit the legal cost could ruin your business, and legal fees are covered by insurance policies.
- Lawsuit out-of-pocket costs for small businesses exceed $35 billion every year.
- Most events won’t let you attend unless you can show you have the proper coverage to list the event organizers as an additional insured.
The need for general liability insurance goes beyond just mobile food vendors, and insuremyfood.com can help with many other types of vendors. Get a quote here.
- Vendors at swap meets and flea markets
- Retailers who sell out of mall kiosks
- Food Carts
- Indoor Vendors
- Outdoor Vendors
- Seasonal Lots or tents
- Stands, Tables, and booths.