Why you need insurance for your food trailer
If you own a mobile food business like a food truck, food trailer, or concession trailer, you need general liability insurance.
Wondering why it’s so important?
- Even if you win a lawsuit the legal cost could ruin your business, and legal fees are covered by insurance policies.
- Lawsuit out-of-pocket costs for small businesses exceed $35 billion every year.
- Most events won’t let you attend unless you can show you have the proper coverage to list the event organizers as an additional insured.
- Vendors at swap meets and flea markets
- Retailers who sell out of mall kiosks
- Food Carts
- Indoor Vendors
- Outdoor Vendors
- Seasonal Lots or tents
- Stands, Tables, and booths.